1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I have been on deviantART for 4 years. :}
2. What does your username mean?
My username is just my name, Eve Victus.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Ambitious, kind, creative.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I would really love to speed paint, or in general be able to digitally paint. :}
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
I'm pretty sure it's photography, though I also really appreciate digital art.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I truly enjoy everyone I watch, but I find myself always loving
photos. :} Sometimes I will go through his page to find more photos of his to favorite.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I would love to meet
! She seems like such a fun, out-going, loving person. I follow her pretty much everywhere. She is very inspiring, and I would love to make art with her. I would also love to just speak with her in general, and have a good time. :}
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
If you read my 2 recent journals, you'll see that I have so many friends here that positively impact my life. It's hard for me to choose a single person, but I do have one person who I got close enough to to add to my personal Facebook. You know who you are.
He has been here with me for so long, always favorites and comments. Always tries to make me smile, surprises me on my birthday. I'm thankful to have him in my life, and I wouldn't have met him without deviantART.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
I absolutely love using Photoshop and Lightroom to edit my photos!
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I love taking photos in nature the most, with no man-made objects in sight. I love the feeling of just being deep into the woods, with no sound other than the wind and animals. I love finding little interesting things to shoot, like pretty flowers or trees that stand out. There is so much to find in nature, and so much going on. I love taking macros the most. My butterfly shots are among my most favorited. :}
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Well, I would like to say getting a DD, but...... -__-. I'm sure it will happen one of these days. :}
For now, I think I can say what happened today is my favorite memory. I will never forget all the people who reached out to me when I was down. It showed me how many people care about me, and how many active watchers I have. I am so happy to know I have all of these people caring about what I do, and not only that. They care about me as a person too. #DeviantArtistQuestionnaire